Thursday 21 January 2016

Barry M Nail Varnishes

Good evening everyone, I hope you’ve had a lovely day. The weather the past few days has been freezing! This morning it was -4 when I left the house, way too cold for me. Don’t get me wrong, I love the winter sky, and the frosty grass but I’m not a huge fan of numb toes or fingers. Today I thought I would share my Barry M nail varnishes with you. Nail varnish is something I pick up every now and again when I see a new brand or a new effect and I never realise how many I end up with. I was planning to show you them all but I couldn’t fit them all into the picture. Barry M has always been one of my favourite brands: the quality is great, they always are releasing new colours and effects and they are very affordable. So I thought I would show you my favourite Barry M ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment