Saturday 9 January 2016

Calm



















I’m such a huge fan of the clam app, I use it almost every day, sometimes twice. It is such a nice way to zone out, calm down and have some me time. I am so bad when it comes to worrying, I stress about the slightest things being past or future. Calm is all about being mindful and focusing on the present. The app provides guided meditations, body scans, and just calming meditation music. The sessions; 2, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes long. So whether you just want a two minuet time out of your busy schedule or you want 25 minutes of “me time” this is perfect for you. Anyway I got a bit side-tracked there, this post isn’t a review about the app. I just wanted to tell you a little bit about the book.  My mum and I were shopping in Covent Garden the other week, it just before Christmas- weren’t the Christmas decorations great. We went into a shop called joy, id actually never been in there before and I came across the calm book, I was already intrigued as I already used the app. I had a quick flicked through and it was like I was holding Pinterest. The book is so pretty, it isn’t the kind of book where you read it page by page, it is something you keep by you bedside table and flick through and read different sections as and when. I’m not going to lie I did kind of get excited and I read the whole book page by page within one day. It includes lots of different tips and tricks about staying calm and being mindful.

No comments:

Post a Comment