Monday 8 February 2016

Favourite Primers

I have tried my fair share of primers and out of those i have chosen my favourites. These are ones that i would be more than happy to repurchase again and again. I have oily skin so i need something that isn't going to clog my pores, that is light weight and that helps control oil. And all of these primers do just that.
The most recent one I've tried is the L'Oreal infallible primer, the consistency wasn't how i was expecting it to be at all. Its kind of like a jelly but when you rub it onto your skin it sinks in almost straight away, it is super light weight and feels as if you have nothing on. However It leaves the skin feeling really soft and moisturized. It doesn't make your skin greasy and gives my makeup really good ware and keeps me matte throughout the day. I have really been loving using this primer recently.
This next primer is The Body Shop Tea Tree Primer. This is great, it helped control oil, it didn't break me out, it helped my makeup stay set throughout the day. The tea tree leaves my skin feeling really nice and fresh, almost tingly. Its also gentle and light at the same time.
I brought this primer out on a whim, before i buy facial makeup or skin care i always research it first because i want to know that it isn't going to make my skin greasy. However i was shopping and in desperate need of a primer and i saw this. I  likes the idea of it being a matt serum, i hadn't seen that before. I tried this and have been obsessed with it since, and as you can see from the picture the bottle is now empty. It leaves my skin feeling great, it keeps my makeup looking nice, keeps my skin matte, and it doesn't make my skin greasy. Overall a very good purchase.

Have you tried any of these? Let me know what you think.
Emily Xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment