Monday 28 March 2016

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Minis


 Morning Everyone! Can you believe its near the end of the month already. This year seems to be flying by. Today i thought i would share with you some of the Soap And Glory Mini's. I love small beauty products, I'm not sure what it is but they always seem so much cuter when they are tiny. I love soap and glory products anyway but they also have minis! They are so handy to travel with, or just to take in your bag, also the sugar crush range is one of my all time favourite scents. So here is a few things from the Soap And Glory Mini's range.
 
 
 This set would be perfect as a gift, it is packaged really lovely and it contains minis of the sugar crush body butter and body wash.
 
I always have hand gel in my bag, but i hate the smell of it so i was very exited when i saw this. Now i can have clean and nice smelling hands.
 I have never tried any of the soap and glory sprays before, so i am exited to try this.

 This isn't in the sugar crush range but i saw it and it sounded really nice, so i thought i would give it a try. also its good for traveling and I'm planning on taking this away with me.
This is one of my all time favourite products ever! It smells amazing, and the hand cream itself sinks in really quickly, it doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky and it also leaves my hands feeling amazing. If you haven't already you should definitely give this ago. Also the bottle lasts really well and a little goes along way.
 
I also think that the selection i have chosen would make a really nice gift for someone.
Have you tried any of these? Let me know if you love Minis too.
Emily Xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment